PlayCroco (“we” or “us”) take your private information (“information”) seriously and we are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and users whenever we collect, store or process any of this information. This means information that may be used to identify you. This includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, home or other physical address, email address, phone number, photograph, other contact information or data that can be linked with such information in order to identify you directly or indirectly.
PlayCroco Online Casino is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
1. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES PLAYCROCO COLLECT?
During the interaction with our customers, we process the following personal data:
- Name, e-mail, address, and other details, such as year of birth and gender.
- Documentation on the identification of your identity and address, such as your ID and utility bills.
- Your transaction history (e.g. logins, gaming frequency, deposits, winnings, bonuses and games played, promotions and services you have taken part in – i.e. if you have received, read and acted on an email, sms or ad).
- Information about the device you are using.
- Your correspondence with customer service (email, phone and/or chat conversations relating to any matters you have registered with our customer service).
- Copy of your credit card or another person’s credit card and contact details if such person’s credit card is connected to your account.
- Information collected via cookies. Read more about cookies and for what purpose we use them in section 5 of this Policy.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We use the personal data listed above for the purpose of managing and administrating our customer relationship.
- Sending you marketing material, e.g. information about new services and promotions that we believe you may find of interest based on promotions and services you have taken part in (e.g. if you have received, read and acted on an email, sms or adverts).
- We store information on customer activity in order to verify identity, age, address and if you are a politically exposed person during the customer relationship (e.g. an in case your accumulative withdrawals exceed a certain amount) for the purpose of preventing and mitigating fraud and complying with anti-money laundering legislation and applicable license requirements (e.g. by verifying source of wealth, creating suspicious activity reports and disclosing such reports to relevant supervisory authorities).
- Customizing the marketing material and your website experience, e.g. by recommending relevant games/services and presenting you with targeted bonus offers and similar. Such customization is based on gaming history and promotions and services you have taken part in (e.g. if you have received, read and acted on an email, sms or adverts).
- Performing statistical analysis in order to improve and develop our current games and services, and develop new and exciting features. When performing such analysis, we will mainly use data in an aggregated form.
- Providing you with service and assistance if you have queries regarding your use of our services.
3. DOES PLAYCROCO SHARE MY INFORMATION?
We share your information only if following circumstances accrue:
- In order to comply with any legal obligation, we share your information by disclosing to third parties assisting in investigations (such as Anti Money Laundering investigations) for the purpose of detecting and preventing fraud or other security or technical problems.
- The information may also be disclosed to external parties providing services to PlayCroco, e.g. IT/system support services and gaming providers.
- We take steps to ensure that our arrangements with third-party suppliers (including online vendors) protect your privacy. We do not sell, rent or exchange your information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4. HOW LONG DOES PLAYCROCO KEEP MY INFORMATION?
Information that we collect will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined above in this Policy (this will generally be for the duration of time where you utilize our services) or to comply with our legal obligations. We may retain your information further for a period of time specifically required by applicable regulations or laws.
When determining the relevant retention periods for your information, we will take into account factors including:
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
- our legitimate interests where we have carried out balancing tests (see section on ‘How does PlayCroco use my information above);
- statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- (potential) disputes; and
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once it is no longer needed.
Our cookies allow you to navigate through our website efficiently, they remember your preferences to enhance your user experience and they help us pick the most relevant promotions and offers that match your interests.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience all of the interactive features on Our Site.
6. HOW DOES PLAYCROCO KEEP MY INFORMATION SECURE?
PlayCroco Casino implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information. User information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees with special access rights to such systems.
Your access to your Customer Status pages utilizes all appropriate security and encryptions methods provided by the VeriSign security system. This means that your information is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
This same technology is also employed when you place a casino chip/credit purchase request or access your information via our software. All sensitive/credit information supplied by users is transmitted via 128- bit SSL technology.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can access your Customer Status pages on the website or login to the casino software without knowing your account number/user name and password. Do not share these with anyone.
7. WHAT LEGAL BASES ARE USED WHEN PROCESSING MY INFORMATION?
Most of our processing performed for the purpose of administrating and managing the customer relationship, is necessary for our performance of the contract we have with you; i.e. the terms and conditions.
We also process your data when it is required by any license or legislation we are subject to, e.g. anti-money laundering (AML) legislation, which require certain due-diligence procedures to ensure that we are not contributing to money laundering.
When communicating marketing material to you and performing statistical analysis, the processing is based on a balance of interest, which means that we have a legitimate interest of processing the data. If we were to perform any processing of data that would require your consent, we will obtain such consent from you in connection with the specific processing activity
8. WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
There are a number of rights you can use when it comes to your information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us through our contact information below.
- Right of access to personal data stored by us
- Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data or right to have incomplete personal data completed)
- Right to erasure
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to be informed
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
9. HOW TO REMOVE OR MODIFY YOUR INFORMATION THAT REQUIRES YOUR CONSENT?
PlayCroco Casino offers users the opportunity to unsubscribe and therefore, not receive any future communications. This is achieved by one of three options:
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link within the communication. Enter and submit the email address to be removed from our mailing list distribution.
- Replying to a communication with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line
- Contacting the customer service support team via [email protected]
10. THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may periodically make changes to this Policy. Whenever we undertake any significant changes, we will notify you and otherwise post updated documents on our website.
12. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, or wish to exercise any of your rights listed above, please contact us via [email protected]
Please also visit our terms and conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the entire PlayCroco Casino website and software.